Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello and please forgive us...

Hi Everybody. This is our first venture into the blogosphere, so please bear with us. I have NO clue what I am doing (yes, I am currently waiting for my copy of Blogging for Dummies), so for the time being we will not be a fancy-dancy blog.
Let me introduce myself. I am Katherine's daughter, Jasmine, and will be sharing my transition story and thoughts on my hair in the past. As I've been going along my journey, I've realized how much stress and even pain my hair (or rather the state of it) has caused.
So, we hope you stick around and follow our journey. If you live (or will be) in the Los Angeles area, we will have updates on products and what is going on at Keepers of the Krown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! Keep going!

~Gordon Ogunlade Deuce

Katherine Brent Sama said...

Thank you so much, Deuce! People like to make fun of those "_____ for Dummies" books; but it really did help me.